This is this weekend’s reminder to live in the PRESENT, to enjoy life as much as possible, to be grateful for everything.
Because 1708 was a long time ago, it’s 2020 now, we really don’t have to struggle to survive anymore.
So…how do we thrive?
Perhaps emotions are key in the next step of human evolution. Perhaps mindfulness and breath awareness are tools we must use to help propel the energy of our thoughts to create more efficient motion with our feelings..
What am I feeling today?
It’s not Friday anymore. Enjoy today, it’s the weekend!
- Start with gratitude.
- Stretch your body —animals do, after long periods of immobility.
- Drink hot water, it’s good for digestion.
- Meditate, it’s good for the mind.
- Read, it’s good for the brain.
- Eat good food, it’s good for the belly.
- Listen to good music, it’s good for the heart. enjoy: SPOTIFY/deydreaming playlist.
Appreciate the world around (the world we continuously co-create) and if you don’t like something about it stop complaining and do something about it. Always be kind with yourself, plants, animals, and others. Have fun, be light-hearted and enjoy your PRESENT.