This is Monday’s reminder to live in the PRESENT, to enjoy life as much as possible, to be grateful for everything.
Because 1556 was a long time ago, it’s 2019 now; we don’t need to struggle to survive anymore.
So…what’s next, how do we thrive?
Perhaps emotions are key in the next step of human evolution. Perhaps mindfulness and breath awareness are tools we must use to help propel the energy of our thoughts to create more efficient motion with our feelings..
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hand. Seriously, just one. The one you use your phone with—are our hands built to hold phones and for endless scrolling? No, most likely not. What were our hands created for? How do we best take care of our digitus…
It’s not Sunday anymore. Enjoy today, it’s MONDAY!
- Start with gratitude.
- Stretch your body —animals do, after long periods of immobility.
- Drink hot water, it’s good for digestion.
- Meditate, it’s good for the mind.
- Read, it’s good for the brain.
- Eat good food, it’s good for the belly.
- Listen to good music, it’s good for the heart. enjoy: SPOTIFY/deydreaming playlist.
Appreciate the world around (the world we continuously co-create) and if you don’t like something about it stop complaining and do something about it. Always be kind with yourself, plants, animals, and others. Have fun, be light-hearted and enjoy your PRESENT.