This is Wednesday’s reminder to live in the PRESENT, to enjoy life as much as possible, to be grateful of everything.
Because 1912 was a long time ago, it’s 2019 now; we don’t need to struggle to survive anymore.
So…what’s next, how do we thrive?
Perhaps emotions are key in the next step of human evolution. Perhaps mindfulness and breath awareness are tools we must use to help propel the energy of our thoughts to create more efficient motion with our feelings..
Sometimes I am afraid of what my own mind tells me. Sometimes I am something far from my own best friend. I don’t know why I dislike myself so much sometimes. Sometimes I’m so uncomfortable with my own body. Sometimes it’s with my surroundings, my home, my city. But it’s all just in my head. So I really don’t have to believe it. It’s bad imagination at its finest. Why do I give it so much power sometimes? How can I better use my Energy? What wonderful possibilities will happen today, if only I truly believe it.
It’s not Tuesday anymore. Enjoy today, it’s WEDNESDAY!
- Start with gratitude.
- Stretch your body —animals do, after long periods of immobility.
- Drink hot water, it’s good for digestion.
- Meditate, it’s good for the mind.
- Read, it’s good for the brain.
- Eat good food, it’s good for the belly.
- Listen to good music, it’s good for the heart. enjoy: SPOTIFY/deydreaming playlist.