This is Monday’s reminder to live in the PRESENT, to enjoy life as much as possible, to be grateful of everything.
Because 1750 was a long time ago, it’s 2019 now; we don’t need to struggle to survive anymore.
So…what’s next, how do we thrive?
Perhaps emotions are key in the next step of human evolution. Perhaps mindfulness and breath awareness are tools we must use to help propel the energy of our thoughts to create more efficient motion with our feelings..
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hand.
It’s not Sunday anymore. Enjoy today, it’s MONDAY!
- Start with gratitude.
- Stretch your body —animals do, after long periods of immobility.
- Drink hot water, it’s good for digestion.
- Meditate, it’s good for the mind.
- Read, it’s good for the brain.
- Eat good food, it’s good for the belly.
- Listen to good music, it’s good for the heart. enjoy: SPOTIFY/deydreaming playlist.