This is Saturday’s reminder to live in the PRESENT, to enjoy life as much as possible, to be grateful for everything.
Because 1897 was a long time ago, it’s 2019 now; we don’t need to struggle to survive anymore.
So…what’s next, how do we thrive?
Perhaps emotions are key in the next step of human evolution. Perhaps mindfulness and breath awareness are tools we must use to help propel the energy of our thoughts to create more efficient motion with our feelings..
I hear the silence.
I see the ebb and flow of my breath, the blood pulsing through my veins, the rhythm of my heart. The brain static is no longer drilling. My heart is in harmony.
I feel at peace. There are no gremlins creeping; no monkey-chatter, mitotes, or incessant inner- dialogue…I am here, in my Present.
Focused on ONE thing.
I am thankful.
I am whole.
It’s not Friday anymore. Enjoy today, it’s SATURDAY!
- Start with gratitude.
- Stretch your body —animals do, after long periods of immobility.
- Drink hot water, it’s good for digestion.
- Meditate, it’s good for the mind.
- Read, it’s good for the brain.
- Eat good food, it’s good for the belly.
- Listen to good music, it’s good for the heart. enjoy: deydreaming playlist on Spotify.